Selling Your Home: Why Use Me as your Realtor?
Some homeowners are tempted to try selling their property without the help of a real estate sales representative (this is called FSBO: For Sale By Owner) or the new com free group. The reality is that selling real estate is a complex and highly specialized field. If you are like most, your home is your biggest asset.
My role as your sales representative is to help steer you clear of the many pitfalls, and most importantly, I will save you time and money. Here are just a few of the advantages of working with me:
– I know real estate values in your neighbourhood and will help set an agreeable and competitive price on your home.
– I will establish a marketing strategy for your home ensuring that your property is exposed to scores of potential buyers.
- I will take care of the many tasks involved in selling a house (everything from putting up the for sale sign, taking care of paperwork, holding open house showings, coordinate showings by other sales representatives). This saves you time and ensures that the transaction is simple and low-stress for you.
- You are not spending your valuable free time showing your home to the neighbours and those walking by. I will market your home to bring you qualified buyers willing and able to purchase your property.
– My team are experts in the home buying and selling process and as such will advise you of your rights, options and obligations.
– I have over 30 years of experience as an experienced negotiator and will work to get you the best price possible.
– I have access to all of the latest tools, technology and tricks of the trade.
– My team can recommend the best ways to improve your home’s curb and interior appeal.
– Royal LePage agents like myself have the support of a national firm and a network of contacts and expertise.